Bug in Make of IM 6.7.4.5 Q16 (HDRI)

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Bug in Make of IM 6.7.4.5 Q16 (HDRI)

Post by fmw42 »

Bug in Make of IM 6.7.4.5 Q16 (HDRI) Mac OSX Snow Leopard

./configure CPPFLAGS='-I/opt/local/include' LDFLAGS='-L/opt/local/lib' \
--enable-delegate-build --enable-shared --disable-static \
--with-modules --with-quantum-depth=16 --enable-hdri --with-gslib --without-wmf \
--disable-silent-rules --disable-dependency-tracking --without-pango \
--with-gs-font-dir=/opt/local/share/ghostscript/fonts/ --with-lqr

make

# source='magick/attribute.c' object='magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-attribute.lo' libtool=yes
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -std=gnu99 -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I./config -I./ltdl -I./ltdl -I/opt/local/include -I/Users/fred/Applications/ImageMagick-6.7.4-5/magick -I/Users/fred/Applications/ImageMagick-6.7.4-5/wand -I/opt/local/include/freetype2 -I/opt/local/include/libxml2 -I/opt/local/include/lqr-1 -I/opt/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/opt/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/opt/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -fopenmp -g -O2 -Wall -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -c -o magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-attribute.lo `test -f 'magick/attribute.c' || echo './'`magick/attribute.c
libtool: compile: gcc -std=gnu99 -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I./config -I./ltdl -I./ltdl -I/opt/local/include -I/Users/fred/Applications/ImageMagick-6.7.4-5/magick -I/Users/fred/Applications/ImageMagick-6.7.4-5/wand -I/opt/local/include/freetype2 -I/opt/local/include/libxml2 -I/opt/local/include/lqr-1 -I/opt/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/opt/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/opt/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -fopenmp -g -O2 -Wall -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -c magick/attribute.c -fno-common -DPIC -o magick/.libs/magick_libMagickCore_la-attribute.o
magick/attribute.c:365:6: error: floating constant in preprocessor expression
magick/attribute.c:989:6: error: floating constant in preprocessor expression
make[1]: *** [magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-attribute.lo] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
magick
Site Admin

Re: Bug in Make of IM 6.7.4.5 Q16 (HDRI)

Post by magick »

We can reproduce the problem you reported and have a patch. Look for it in the next point release of ImageMagick. Thanks.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Bug in Make of IM 6.7.4.5 Q16 (HDRI)

Post by fmw42 »

magick wrote:We can reproduce the problem you reported and have a patch. Look for it in the next point release of ImageMagick. Thanks.

Thanks. installation works fine in:

convert -version
Version: ImageMagick 6.7.4-6 2012-01-12 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2012 ImageMagick Studio LLC
Features: OpenMP OpenCL HDRI

OSX Snow Leopard