Process always run after work

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
Nos2011
Authentication code: 8675308

Process always run after work

Post by Nos2011 »

Hi everybody,

I'm using ImageMagick with Ghostscript and i'm trying to extract images from a pdf file.
When i use gs command on a shell like the following :
gs -dUseCIEColor -dJPEGQ=95 -dNOPAUSE -q -dSAFER -sDEVICE=jpeg -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -dMaxStripSize=8192 -r248x248 -dFirstPage=1 -dLastPage=1 -sOutputFile=mypage%d.jpeg myfile.pdf
i receive :
[1]+ Stopped gs -dUseCIEColor -dJPEGQ=95 -dNOPAUSE -q -dSAFER -sDEVICE=jpeg -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -dMaxStripSize=8192 -r248x248 -dFirstPage=1 -dLastPage=1 -sOutputFile=mypage%d.jpeg myfile.pdf

When i check the processes which run, i realize that gs command always run, why ? I see also that the process always run after ghostscript extract all images. Why ?

I use ghostscript and ImageMagick on an ovh server where i installed the last versions for ghostscript and ImageMagick + changed the PATH env.

Is there anyone which can help me ?

Best Regards,

Nos2011