What is libMagickWand.2.dylib and where is libMagickWand.1

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
MrLight

What is libMagickWand.2.dylib and where is libMagickWand.1

Post by MrLight »

Since I updated to new ImageMagic, I have big truble with this file, and can't start PHP

The System is still searching for : libMagickWand.1.dylib

Code: Select all

# /opt/local/bin/php -i
dyld: NSLinkModule() error
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.1.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/imagick.so
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap
But after Update, there is only: libMagickWand.2.dylib (take atantion on the "2")

Code: Select all

# find / -iname libMagickWand*
/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.2.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.a
/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.la
/opt/local/var/macports/software/ImageMagick/6.4.8-9_0+darwin_6+graphviz+gs+hdri+jbig+jpeg2+lcms+lqr+mpeg+perl+q32+rsvg+wmf/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.2.dylib
/opt/local/var/macports/software/ImageMagick/6.4.8-9_0+darwin_6+graphviz+gs+hdri+jbig+jpeg2+lcms+lqr+mpeg+perl+q32+rsvg+wmf/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.a
/opt/local/var/macports/software/ImageMagick/6.4.8-9_0+darwin_6+graphviz+gs+hdri+jbig+jpeg2+lcms+lqr+mpeg+perl+q32+rsvg+wmf/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.dylib
/opt/local/var/macports/software/ImageMagick/6.4.8-9_0+darwin_6+graphviz+gs+hdri+jbig+jpeg2+lcms+lqr+mpeg+perl+q32+rsvg+wmf/opt/local/lib/libMagickWand.la
Is it a BUG, or Do I do something wrong?

THX 4 audience, ond some help 2

Mr Light :-(
magick
Site Admin

Re: What is libMagickWand.2.dylib and where is libMagickWand.1

Post by magick »

ImageMagick dynamic library version number changed. You should be able to create a symbolic link from .2 to .1 and PHP should work fine.
MrLight

Re: What is libMagickWand.2.dylib and where is libMagickWand.1

Post by MrLight »

Yes, that was it

THX.

Mr Light :-)