Installation problem

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
judyksp

Installation problem

Post by judyksp »

A couple of days ago I posted an error on Virtual Memory exhausted during installation.

Well, since then, we got a brand new server to ourselves. It is on the same operating system ie Fedora Core 4 with Plesk (64 bit).

Things seems to be okay during configuration and installation. Everything went through without showing any error message. Then I tried to do a test using the display command (as per the instructions). I got a message that says command not found. I looked all over the directories and cannot find this command.

So, I decided to uninstall. I ran 'make distclean' and hit an error - it says one file is missing and returned and error 9. I tried 'make uninstall' and has the same error. I just could not uninstall.

I then decided to just remove all the files in the directory and then make a new install. This time, when I run 'display' , it shows me all the options for that command. But I still cannot get a logo shown.

I then installed the Community Builder for Joomla and it shows that ImageMagick is not installed. The path is Auto.

What is wrong?