Can not compile with Visual Studio 6.0 ?

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
sskaje

Can not compile with Visual Studio 6.0 ?

Post by sskaje »

I tried to compiled all versions of ImageMagick since 6.3.9-2 with Visual Studio 6.0 sp6 on m$ windows xp professional sp2.
first, visual magick configure file; then generate teh dsw file VisualStaticMTDLL.dsw with no extra builid options.
then tried to compile the All Win32 Release
but there r 5 errors and 4 warnings reported after the building process stopped.

Code: Select all

All - 5 error(s), 4 warning(s)

teh 5 errors.

Code: Select all

H:\build\imagemagick\ImageMagick-6.3.9\coders\dds.c(640) : error C2632: 'long' followed by 'long' is illegal
H:\build\imagemagick\ImageMagick-6.3.9\coders\dds.c(679) : error C2632: 'long' followed by 'long' is illegal
H:\build\imagemagick\ImageMagick-6.3.9\coders\dds.c(680) : error C2632: 'long' followed by 'long' is illegal

H:\build\imagemagick\ImageMagick-6.3.9\coders\pdf.c(800) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'id'
H:\build\imagemagick\ImageMagick-6.3.9\coders\pdf.c(800) : error C2017: illegal escape sequence
teh second last error may be the incompatible of charset.

but , i tried to compiled the visual magick with vs 05, no error at all...

bugs ?

or just something i should do but not did ?
magick
Site Admin

Re: Can not compile with Visual Studio 6.0 ?

Post by magick »

We will have a fix for the problem you reported within a day or two. Thanks.